May Fukken Giveaway!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NewbieVet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Got my Fukken wax yesterday, fukken finally (just kidding the shipping was nice and quick)!! (= The two cans are different though (see pic). Whats up with that????

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 66
OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sweet!

Looks like the order was for our "combo" of 1 regular and 1 wheel wax. :D

(you can use the wheel wax on the vehicle too, just make sure you shake it before every spray!)

NewbieVet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
whats the difference between the two? the cans are different but the small print on each is exactly the same.

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
one was designed with wheels in mind, more cleaning agents and more shiney shit. :D

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
whats the difference between the two? the cans are different but the small print on each is exactly the same.

The wheel one will provide some kind of barrier on the rims. Youll notice when you wash your rims the dirt will just fall off bc its not on the rim technically. Its like a rainx but for the rim.

NewbieVet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The wheel one will provide some kind of barrier on the rims. Youll notice when you wash your rims the dirt will just fall off bc its not on the rim technically. Its like a rainx but for the rim.

sweet. Taking in for a pro detail tomorrow (they're getting all the scratches out, dying the plastic trim etc) but I'll look forward to trying my fukken wax out in a week or so.

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
let me know what you think!

NewbieVet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So had my HD / backup camera systems installed today and the truck is a dang mess due to all the dust from the drilling, soooo....tomorrow is Fukken wax day! I'm kinda' excited to be honest! Had these cans sitting here a week and now I get to use them!! Yay!! I'll take "before and afters" for ya'! (=

NewbieVet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey man can you give me a quick call I'm about to go outside and get going on my truck and had a couple questions on Fukken. Cheers 727 417 9818