Missing modules in Forscan?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DIGX1

Reaction score
I have made some changes in forscan, like Bambi mode, changing default door open color, disable double honk, etc. I'd love to be able to change the number of flashes on the turn signal. I've done some searching and found most have it listed in the SCCM, but I don't have that module, in regular module or the drop down option. Is it located somewhere else?

Also, what is the Lincoln Experience? Is that the mirrors only unfolding when driver door open? Do I have to have autofold enabled before I can select it? I selected the Lincoln Experience but nothing has happened.

Hopefully this awesome forum can help me out. You've already given me so much and I love how I have it set up now, I'd just like the turn signals to flash 5 times instead of 3!

Thanks!

Mlarv

Reaction score
Howdy which adapter do you have? If it has a switch you will need to switch it when asked. If not then, if you saved your vehicle don’t use the saved profile when asked, just select no.

A little more info might be needed like what year and trim do you have. I know we can go to your profile and find the info, but from a mobile phone that is a pain.

Welcome to the forum.

OP
OP
DIGX1

DIGX1

Reaction score
For sure.

Firstly, I have the Vint tool with the switch. When I plugged in last night, I chose to not use the profile I made when I first connected and the vehicle was OEM. I switched it back and forth when it asked me to.

Secondly, I have a 2018 Platinum.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
This should be in the FORSCAN Section. @Yupster Dog can you move?

Thanks for the year, and trim. Always should be part of a FORSCAN question.

The Expedition uses a weird combo of modules(That even varies between years), that is why I do not recommend using programming from other ford vehicles on it.

Look in the easy config(Drop downs) in the BCM for the turn signals. Not 100% it is there, but that is my inkling. I never change the blinks, 3 is fine for me.

OP
OP
DIGX1

DIGX1

Reaction score
I looked there. I looked in every drop down module and there isn't a single option in number of turn signal flashes or turn signal type or anything. The only one I've found is if the turn signal is on for the flash or for flash and running. Maybe it's just not possible, but in the other posts I've found, it says it's in the SCCM, but I don't have that module.

apex96

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I looked there. I looked in every drop down module and there isn't a single option in number of turn signal flashes or turn signal type or anything. The only one I've found is if the turn signal is on for the flash or for flash and running. Maybe it's just not possible, but in the other posts I've found, it says it's in the SCCM, but I don't have that module.
You can change the flash. I have mine set to five blinks… I’ll have to look up the line I changed as I believe I modified the as-built file and did not use the drop down menu. Also I know it’s not recommended but the 2015-2017 F150 forscan files have worked well for the 2018-2019 year expeditions. That goes without saying, make sure you have the factory files saved off separately in case something doesn’t work right.

Found my spreadsheet... It is in SCCM module. Change the value for the asterisk to change the number of flashes.
Turn Signal Flashes (# of)SCCM724-01-01xxxxx*xxxx0=1 flash, 4=2 flashes, 6=3 flashes, 8=4 flashes, A=5 flashes, C=6 flashes, E=7 flashes

Last edited:

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You can change the flash. I have mine set to five blinks… I’ll have to look up the line I changed as I believe I modified the as-built file and did not use the drop down menu. Also I know it’s not recommended but the 2015-2017 F150 forscan files have worked well for the 2018-2019 year expeditions. That goes without saying, make sure you have the factory files saved off separately in case something doesn’t work right.

Found my spreadsheet... It is in SCCM module. Change the value for the asterisk to change the number of flashes.
Turn Signal Flashes (# of)SCCM724-01-01xxxxx*xxxx0=1 flash, 4=2 flashes, 6=3 flashes, 8=4 flashes, A=5 flashes, C=6 flashes, E=7 flashes
He said above that he is not seeing the SCCM. That is the issue.

OP
OP
DIGX1

DIGX1

Reaction score
Correct, I found all the information on the module to change it, but my Platinum doesn't have the SCCM.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Correct, I found all the information on the module to change it, but my Platinum doesn't have the SCCM.
Do you have access to a different OBD module, like an OBDLink Ex, or MX+? I am wondering if it is your hardware, and not that the module does not exist. Can you get a screen shot of your module list? I want to see if others are missing. See if it is a certain protocol your adapter is having issues with.