Motor oil change

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That's too fricken funny MAN.......I can see you pounding on the glass while the kids look back at you wondering what's wrong with you! You know there is ZERO retention anymore....

jeff

Well, they already thought something was wrong with me because I was turning down a free service. Drain my brake fluid for free? Nah, I'm good, thanks. :D

rjdelp7

2000 XLT
Reaction score
Its isopropanol, not ethanol. Isopropanol does not convert to sugar, and it is a small percentage of SeaFoam, which is mostly naptha and kerosene.

Virtually all fuel stabilizers use the same cocktail, just in varying mixtures. And yes, Lucas is a good product. I typed SeaFoam cuz thats what I use.
Don't post bad information. Ethanol phase separation and moisture absorption, is the problem with American E10 fuel. It does not turn to sugar, it is made from distilled sugars. The ethanol destroys seals and is corrosive. It lowers gas mileage. It raises food prices, because corn is used. Seafoam is 40% isopropyl 40%naptha 20% solvents. Its not a stabilizer, it is a cleaner and de-carbonizer. Pushing all that soot and crap, through the catalytic converter, may plug it. Trump and EPA are pushing to end the mandate, for adding ethanol to gas.

Trainmaster

Old School Member
Reaction score
You are so fortunate to have good dealers nearby. New York is a pit of incompetence and greed and its government is the driving force for the stupid liberal destructive policies. Nothing good here but the women.

Plati

Reaction score
Nothing good in NY? How about the Adirondacks or the Catskills or Finger Lakes? Lake George or Champlain or Ontario or Erie Great Lakes and St. Lawrence seaway? 10,000 miles of groomed snowmobile trails maintained by 225 local clubs? Great hunting and fishing in the Southern Tier? Niagara Falls? How many decent ski areas do we have, including an Olympic site Lake Placid? One of the worlds greatest cities? I travel all over the US and choose to live in NYS for many many reasons. Great State!!

If I was to live somewhere else it would have to be Montana