Preparing for doing first oil change myself

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HILLY

Reaction score
Just did my first oil change the other week and added the Fumoto valve while at (do it to everything I own). If you're a DIY guy doing this on the ground, this is almost a must at the rate the oil come gushing out plus the location almost on top of the swaybar. I also lucked out and had the metal oil pan.

IMG_0790.jpgIMG_0792.jpgIMG_0791.jpg

OP
OP
S

SublimeHiPpOs

Reaction score
Just did my first oil change the other week and added the Fumoto valve while at (do it to everything I own). If you're a DIY guy doing this on the ground, this is almost a must at the rate the oil come gushing out plus the location almost on top of the swaybar. I also lucked out and had the metal oil pan.
I have Futmoto valves in our other two vehicles and agree they great to have. I ordered a Valvomax for the Expy to try something different (and because they currently have a code for 20% off).

OP
OP
S

SublimeHiPpOs

Reaction score
Finished the oil change today. Made a pretty big mess on my garage floor, but went alright otherwise. I got the Valvomax plug installed, so should go much smoother in the future. Thanks for all the advice!