My LGE-CTS/Baja Forged front bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Fozzy

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It was packed extremely well and the actual bumper came wrapped in a Baja Forged branded moving blanket.

IMG_1740.jpeg

IMG_1741.jpeg

OP
OP
Fozzy

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Weld quality, weld clean up and tubing fit are spot on. Powder coating is perfect. It's like a semi gloss or satin black with a little texture from what looks to be from the bead blasting. Which I hope it is. I would rather have runs and wrinkles in my powder coating over poor prep.

IMG_1743.jpeg

OP
OP
Fozzy

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Skid plate is a nice fit and all the edges have been sanded smooth. No cutting yourself on this one.

IMG_1748.jpeg

OP
OP
Fozzy

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I bought the drop brackets so you can still use your sensors. It lowers the bumper 3". I gave up on this bumper and ordered a F-150 one to try and I would need to cut most the front end off. So I have decide to install this and cut it as it was intended. The 3" lower defeats the purpose in my opinion. I plan on 3D printing new brackets for the sensors and move them above the new bumper.

IMG_1745.jpeg