My Multimedia Install (Almost There)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

upper compartment amp rack

Upper compartment power distribution.

All smaller +14volt accessories get their +12 here (4g parent)

All remote turn on feeds are feed here, using a 2 30amp relays.

All fans are controlled by 3rd power bar, which is relay'd with stinger temp controlled relays set at 90 right now, the temp sensors mount to the amp fins, Ive never used them but we shall see.

You can see the 2nd XO TV Tuner
400watt Invertor, Game port for (sat input), PS2 power cord.

:troll:

I know, wire wraps and black loom needed, tomorrow comes the tidy'n up of this area

Attachments

• p1010007.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 434
OP
OP
G

Whoaa, that's serious work. Very impressed. Nothing compared to my three monitiors and gameport install.

2 7'widescreen headrest monitors and 1 10.4 dropdown. SVCD/VCD/MP3 DVD player, gameport, and 3 in 3 out A/V switcher. of course done at local installer.

What you did/ still doing is banannas. can't wait to see the finished product.

OP
OP
G

Thanks

For those wondering what the outside looks like. THhis picture is "PRE" the 7.5 inch Fabtech suspension lift and 35" tires. It does have 3" body and 33" here. Weld Racing Rims. Anyways, thanks for looking...

Thanks for the compliments Vernon

Attachments

• drivers forward corner 45degree - 2.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 430
OP
OP
G

All connections have been made at the amps/power distro. THe internal neon and fans still need wiring, and then its the two headrest tft's and the 17" lcd that folds down for tailgate viewing when the rear hatch is open, and should be done. Pictures probally this week, remember this has been a weekend project (sucks driving my wifes car while mine is out, but hey, a couple Grand saved is worth it, the funny thing, I owned all this equipment and now that a few guys I know working the local shops see these pics they are starting to say, how about a support deal, Im like support what? I did it all already? Dime short, day late... Seems thats how it always works. I wish I could afford the "moving" automatic directv sat dish for 2500.00 that keeps a pointed dish while your moving, but then I'd probally have a accident... ahahhahaahah

OP
OP
G

also, while the headliner is down for the 17" install, I'm going to toss 1 or 2 layers of damping material up there, I hear that MAKES a major diffrence, and maybe a 3rd layer in the doors if I have enough, so far I've laid down over 100ft.

OP
OP
G

Are you finished with the install? I am sure there is quite a few of us who would like to see the finished product. Please post some pics. Thanks.