Mysterious stain on the sides of the third row

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nytimes770

Reaction score
Any idea what could have caused this? I doubt the vehicle was like this when I purchased this. I just took possession last week. This is one both sides of the third row. It appears to be water stains/spots. The seats and floor seem to be fine. It had been raining a lot last week and I drove thru some and also had it parked outside for a few hours. Could there be a leak somewhere?

20191216_200023.jpg

Last edited:

Black

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sure the rear vents did not get left open?
Though that sure is a lot of crystallization for just rain water. The rectangular cubby is almost completely crystalized.

I would sit back there while in a car wash. Check the headliner. And the seals around the rear window.

OP
OP
N

Nytimes770

Reaction score
Sure the rear vents did not get left open?
Though that sure is a lot of crystallization for just rain water. The rectangular cubby is almost completely crystalized.

I would sit back there while in a car wash. Check the headliner. And the seals around the rear window.

What are you exactly referring to when you say rear vents. Do the side windows open?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rallybug