Mysterious stain on the sides of the third row

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nytimes770

Reaction score
Any idea what could have caused this? I doubt the vehicle was like this when I purchased this. I just took possession last week. This is one both sides of the third row. It appears to be water stains/spots. The seats and floor seem to be fine. It had been raining a lot last week and I drove thru some and also had it parked outside for a few hours. Could there be a leak somewhere?

20191216_200023.jpg

Last edited:

Black

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sure the rear vents did not get left open?
Though that sure is a lot of crystallization for just rain water. The rectangular cubby is almost completely crystalized.

I would sit back there while in a car wash. Check the headliner. And the seals around the rear window.

OP
OP
N

Nytimes770

Reaction score
Sure the rear vents did not get left open?
Though that sure is a lot of crystallization for just rain water. The rectangular cubby is almost completely crystalized.

I would sit back there while in a car wash. Check the headliner. And the seals around the rear window.

What are you exactly referring to when you say rear vents. Do the side windows open?