Need help with wiring double din

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
E

ENVIEDSOLDIER

Reaction score
Hey guys

So I opened up my radio and it turns out the harness I got for my sub was the wrong one so I have no bass right now lol

Nav is working good

Backup camera i wired to my reverse light and to the HU and it displays on my HU only prob is it dosent come on when I go in R I have to hold my Nav button to get it to show anybody know a way to get it to come up as soon as I'm in R ?

I got the steering wheel controls working its a lot easier then it looks those wires can be intimidating

Thanks for all the help guys

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it displays when you change it manually, then there is probably a setting you need to change in the radio.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII Using Tapatalk2

OP
OP
E

ENVIEDSOLDIER

Reaction score
I found an option that says rcam interruption I turned it on but it didn't work been in and out of all the settings can't seem to figure it out and there's very little detail in the manual

BloodyMaria

Reaction score
Hey ENVIEDSOLDIER,

the problem is, you have buy an 8 pin harness (with two RCA), but you need a 4 pin harness (with one RCA and a adapter of two RCA)!

like this:

14273161lk.jpg

Metra 70-5516

I had the same problem, but I have an 2003 Expedition ... with the old harness ... :wtf2:

I buy this item, but I do not know how I fix the wire ... one RCA, one blue/white (is for the power) and a black/white wire .. ??? for what are that?

greetings,
Flo

Last edited: