Need some help from all of you..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it would be really cool also to have some ExpeditionForum.com stickers made up and give em out (fo FREE!) so that we can have thousands, well hundreds, of mobile advertisers all over the country. That would be sick!

soooooooooooo...you want the stickers for free...ship'd to you..."fo free"...just handed to you....this is a non-profit forum/website...so who's suppose to pay the cost for all of this? think about it...i'll wait...:pokeowned:

Expeditionary

Full Access Members
Reaction score
soooooooooooo...you want the stickers for free...ship'd to you..."fo free"...just handed to you....this is a non-profit forum/website...so who's suppose to pay the cost for all of this? think about it...i'll wait...:pokeowned:

yeah, thats why it would be free advertising... lots of companies pay people to have their logos on people's vehicles and i think a 40cent stamp wouldnt be that crazy for having a wesite on my truck. Just my thought
Yeah its "non-profit" but companies pay to have those ads on the side bars. they dont just pop up there by accident
I would be happy to make one for my truck and have it shipped to my house but i know others wouldnt, but if they got it free they would stick it on their exp

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
theres something in there you mentioned...COMPANIES...this isnt a company but a FREE forum (for now)...with over 649 members...who's paying the $.40 per sticker? $260? what im trying to get at is if you really want to rep FEF...why not buy the stickers...shouldnt put a dent in anyone's pocket...if it does...save the $5 up to get one...if it gets made...

that would be sick...

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Now now. I have some plans for this in the near future.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i wasnt biting your head off...i was just saying...that going off stuff is in the past...just obliging the conversation...

joecrotch

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey just to let you guys know I have a buddy who owns a sticker shop if we buy 100 up front he will wave the set up fee ($30) and it would be 5 bucks a sticker. just saying. and if shaggy is ok I could speerhead this have everyone vote on designs and what not and ship em out call it 7 bucks shipped a sticker. And if you get more than one the first would be $7 and $5 after that, just the $2 to cover shipping. just offering my services.

And I could just buy the 100 up front and have everyone buy them from me. hopefully I would get my 500 back lol. but think about it.