new additiion to my garage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

masterhacker

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So i dropped my buddy off at the local Honda dealer to pick up his new cbr, and i was looking at a 00 Honda super hawk (Ive looked at some on Craigslist). sales guy came over and started talking to me about it, one thing lead to another i filled out a loan app just to humor him, and kill time, not expecting anything, they approved me and I bought a bike, kinda spur of the moment thing. anyways I'm picking it up tomorrow, its literally the cleanest used bike Ive ever seen

Attachments

• vp2158065_2_large.jpg
    vp2158065_2_large.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
OP
OP
M

masterhacker

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks, now I have to get a new helmet to match, my old red/black one kinda clashes with it. A-holes wouldn't let me test drive it, but that's how it goes with "sport bikes" I trust the guys there, they take care of me every time I go in. I'm always buying parts for this and that I would rather give my business to them than the internet

Last edited:

rburch

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was looking at a 97 GSXR 750 SRAD knowing i couldnt have it since my cash was going to the Expy! But I will have one next year! (dont tell my wife i said that! LOL!)

OP
OP
M

masterhacker

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They gave me a loan with absolutely no down payment, thats the only reason i bought it. I drove my buddy's gsxr and my other buddy's cbr and they both hurt my back (along with other private areas) the Super Hawk isn't the best for long rides, but its sposed to be better than a rocket

I could have gotten one cheaper on craigslist, but 99% of the people selling stuff on craigslist are crooked, bike I bought was a local trade, also like I said that bikes nicer than anything I looked at on craigslist most motorcycles on there are junk, im ok with what I paid, things are always more from a dealership, plus I got a loan so yeah...

Last edited:

keithnra

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have had two expys and been very satisfied
With them. My wife has put like 100k on the two and its only costs me 7200 for both and 5 yrs of service

keithnra

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I actually sold the first truck for almost the same amount of money I bought it for and put 60k on itp

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
can u drive a bike...or do u ride a bike??? lol...for the helmet...just get it painted...cheaper than buying a new one