New guy here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matthew82

Reaction score
What's up guys. Just bought my first Expedition. Sold my 96 lifted powerstroke to get her and so far I'm loving the Expedition. It's a 2000 XLT 4x4 5.4L
2000Expedition.jpg

OP
OP
M

Matthew82

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Would have posted back sooner but it never show any notification anyone had posted in here and I had to actually find it to see lol. Anyone else live close to Alabama? I'm having an issue with the Exp it's a 5.4 triton and it's throwing a bank lean code. Would that be the PCV vavle/hose? EGR? or MAF? Oh and just in case you're curious this was my powerstroke I sold
snowtruck2.jpg

Last edited:

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Would have posted back sooner but it never show any notification anyone had posted in here and I had to actually find it to see lol. Anyone else live close to Alabama? I'm having an issue with the Exp it's a 5.4 triton and it's throwing a bank lean code. Would that be the PCV vavle/hose? EGR? or MAF? Oh and just in case you're curious this was my powerstroke I sold
snowtruck2.jpg

:welcome:

Thats a monster!! I believe you will find the Expy more friendly in parking lot maneuvers. :)

Check this thread first for your lean code:

http://www.expeditionforum.com/f27/rough-idle-p0171-p0174-heres-what-you-need-check-first-4926/

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. If you subscribe to a thread, you will get a notification when someone posts something.

OP
OP
M

Matthew82

Reaction score
:welcome:

Thats a monster!! I believe you will find the Expy more friendly in parking lot maneuvers. :)

Check this thread first for your lean code:

http://www.expeditionforum.com/f27/rough-idle-p0171-p0174-heres-what-you-need-check-first-4926/

Yea I found the vacuum leak :facepalm:
Saw you post that in another thread :waytogo:

Welcome. If you subscribe to a thread, you will get a notification when someone posts something.

without a doubt

I do have a passenger headlight that doesn't work on dim. Works on high beam though. Also tail lights work but break lights do not?

Last edited: