new here and intend to be around for awhile

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

00xtremist

Reaction score
I work full time for the guard and do alot of work on the side. One of these is parting cars out. I really enjoy working with cars, and this gives me a way to help others out. I'm normally cheaper than anywhere else you can find online. Most of the vehicles I get are in great condition, but have some sort of problem that deems it not justifiable to fix and sell. My sole purpose and need for this forum is to be an asset by helping others keep there vehicles on the road.

Thanks!
Kenneth Stacy

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
Hello Ken,
Let me be the first, as forum Chaplain to welcome and thank you for your service to our country. I have had an opportunity being a retired Law Enforcement officer and chaplain to be with many families of our military and cant say enough for their service. as far as you second line of work there is always a need for parts...as long as they are not "HOT" to the touch...if you catch my drift....LOL...again, Welcome..

Last edited:

dj_mindframe_99

Full Access Members
Reaction score
First, Thank you for fighting to protect my family and our way of life. I respect you.
second, Welcome.

I guess I'm gonna first to hop all over this one....do you have anything from the aftermarket?? modded engines, H.D. transmissions (or even the 4r100), hotter cams, intakes, wheels, large tire sets, body panels like hoods body kits etc., stealth boxes, anything aftermarket for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd. gen expeditions.

personally, what do you have in the way of 99 exp. E.B. awd 4x4 gray/tan leather, spruce green ext. (I think that's the color, but light green) things that would be compatible with my truck? aftermarket or matching donars

for sure could you quote me for the gray/tan trim piece that covers the radio and heat/ac controls right there in the middle of the dash. shipped to 48173 Mi? Please.

Last edited: