New Idea----need help

FAQ Section???

• Add the Option

Votes: 25 96.2%
  • Don't add, leave it alone

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
walnuts4x4

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
good idea soldier..... that is something that comes up a lot and I didn't even think about it... gonna take some time to complete everything but I think it will be well worth it

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
nuts there is already an exhaust thread started in the videos section. I would just delete all posts that aren't videos and put that in the FAQ section.

OP
OP
walnuts4x4

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah that will be the plan... its work in progress and looking for suggestions/help from everyone... so if you have time make a video of your exhausts people!! a start up video and then a take off pic from a dead stop... I need to make one too...lol

Expeditionary

Full Access Members
Reaction score
BODY LIFT THREAD!
I'll tackle that one.
I think the best thing to do honestly would be put a sticky for BL and let anyone with questions about it post up there and I will subscribe to it and answer everybody's questions, since i just did it all on my own.
For things like Tires i think that a sticky with tire sizes that fit with all combos of lift should be up and then let people ask questions about other sizes than the "norms"
EXAMPLE: if we have info on 265/70/r17, 285/70/r17, 285/75/r16, and so on but someone is wondering if they can fit a tire like 305/70/r17 that isnt listed they should be able to ask... instead of posting some info then locking the thread.
Because stuff like the fabtech lift says you can fit up to 35s with the lift... when you can fit 35s on a rancho 4", soooo we know you can go bigger on a fabtech. Also the info on suspension sites dosent count in for another 2" of lift on either of these lifts(due to a TT and spacer) so bigger tires can be fitted with the lifts... and you know where I'm going with this

Expeditionary

Full Access Members
Reaction score
you guys are all over it

you can do rim/tire fitment options souja and all kinds of other crazy mods that you and mootoo have done to your street machines.
BTW I want to do the same sorta thing that you guys have done to my pop's 03 EB 2wd, that is once I take it off his hands :drool2:

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
interesting...that would be me REALLY contributing to the site...maybe once i get my routine down over here in iraq...also studying for next promotion...we study in the AF...unlike Army...LOL...

Expeditionary

Full Access Members
Reaction score
interesting...that would be me REALLY contributing to the site...maybe once i get my routine down over here in iraq...also studying for next promotion...we study in the AF...unlike Army...LOL...

I think you contribute alot to the site, look at your post #s lol! Its good to know that there's a branch out there studying right now, not to take away what other people serving in the armed forces are doing or anything

ExpyKurt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I know I'm just a Low post newb... But it was said that the Mod section might be under the "New Member Intro" section... I really think after the mods are closed, there should be a Mods Info/FAQ section. It seems that people sometimes skim over the New Member Info section when searching for information for their expy, thinking that New Member Info is only for people new to the forum, ie... Forum Rules... ect...

My 2 cents...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savbraze