New Lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i was looking at those when i got mine... i still think the projectors look too crowded together IMHO...

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can......just like saying that you could run your Ex on 107 oct fuel, but its not best for the vehicle.

The projector isn't designed for HID use, the cutoff will not be "right". It will still produce some glare.

Trust me.......nothing beats a HID projector! :D

You can't beat that price though!

It's a loosing battle trying to explain this trust me.

OP
OP
mudryder18

mudryder18

Full Access Members
Reaction score
as long as the lens isn't tinted it should be "ok". lens looks clear, so have at it! :D
Ok cool thanks.

i'm kinda interested in these ones, takes your normal 9007 but also has a projector.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DEPO...Q5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_7558wt_1165

the lightning reproductions i have scatter really bad. no flashing from oncoming traffic. just looking for a bit more focused light. but i dont want a projector for my main low beams.
I was looking at these also. I was actually goin to get them but then i came acroos the ones i posted. I just didnt know how the projector on those would work. Would they be a high beam or a fog light? Cause the 9007 bulb is a High and low beam in one.

alaskanexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i was planning on running them (the projector) with HIDs and wire them as daytime running lights, so they would be on all the time. along with the lows and highs.

OP
OP
mudryder18

mudryder18

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i was planning on running them (the projector) with HIDs and wire them as daytime running lights, so they would be on all the time. along with the lows and highs.

Oh ok yea i didnt think about that. But i think im gonna go with the ones i posted. I just want the projectors as my main lights, i was gonna turn the high beams into daytime running light and do Bi-xenon bulbs in the projectors.