new lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrscott

Reaction score
replaced my piaa and custom made light bar with these led light bars. they are very brighter then old set up and I like the looks of themssss.jpg

OP
OP
J

jrscott

Reaction score
I believe they are 30 inches I had a local shop install them they had to make some brackets. I cant see exactly how they did it as it is all covered with plastic

dariod

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They sure look like off road only. Turn those on in traffice and cops will be all over you.

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They sure look like off road only. Turn those on in traffice and cops will be all over you.

I would hope he would not need them in traffic haha. Most likely uses them as you would high beams out in the country.

Looks sweet. Those LED bars are definitely the future. I would love to put one on top of the truck but they are a little ways out of budget for me.

Last edited:

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Let's see a shot of em fired up at night.....please and thank you.

Sent from my $amsung $III using Tapatalk

OP
OP
J

jrscott

Reaction score
I do use them as my high beams on rural highways. They are so bright when I have to turn them off for an on coming car its like driving in the dark. I have them wired to turn on and off with my high beams. You can never have too much light with the possibility of moose on the road. I live in northern Ontario Canada and there are a lot of rural roads where I put the lights to good use. I will get a pic of them at night posted in the next week or so. They are illegal here but I have been running extra lights forever and have never been bothered

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junker