New Paint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JDMitchell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
id say go with a closer color to stock to avoid scratches showing... but any good body shop can make any color look good... if I ever get the money mines going to go neon green..lol

My daughter would love your expy if you did that, her favorite color is lime green. She keeps trying to talk me into painting my motorcycle and expy that color.

OP
OP
E

ELA V8

Reaction score
i see it was done before the body lift. haha nice gap you got there. did you cut the horns off the frame before making the bumper? i cant tell from the pic. i want something like that when i make mine.

It's a Fabtech suspension lift, the bumper got added after the lift. And it's welded to the frame.

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
jd your daughter would've loved my friends mustang and r6 bike. he had them both painted kermit green. wish i had photos for you. he custom did the interior neon green and black. i'll ask and see if he has pics of it. and i'll post for you.

designit

Full Access Members
Reaction score
how about one of those full body vinyl wraps with all kinds of funky airbrushed graphix. haha...

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want the green from around 99-01ish Cobra Mustang...

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww:Wedgie:

images

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would love to do a snake skin green paint job from the new viper with some satin black thick strip.