New Parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1oldtimer

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi All,
I just ordered 4 4600 Bilstien Struts, Front and Rear Helwig Sway bars, Moog Greaseable endlinks and Sumo coil spacers for the rear.
Do any of you recommend Ball Joints and Tie Rods ends to be rep[laced at the same time? If so, what brand are you recommending? My front end is tight and drives straight as an arrow.
Thank you,
Frank

Trainmaster

Old School Member
Reaction score
Use good parts. Too much junk out there that lasts less than a year... Hard to keep up on which brands are good and which have turned to rubbish. I'd change everything, as long as I was sure of getting replacements that were better than what I was taking out, and that stuff tends to be costly if you can find it.

Last edited:

Greye

Reaction score
Persoannly, if they will be needing replacements soon, as you will already have many of the parts already disconnected, I would go ahead and do it as it won't add too much time to where you would be at. Please use good parts if you are. I prefer doing things one and done.