New Project Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey
Just new to this forum stuff... looks like it will be alot of help with my build up.
Had my 02 for a few years now and the urge to build something again has hit so here goes.!!!

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
any hints on the direction you are going? this website is great for information. if you cant find it here, it probably hasnt happened yet! hahha. welcome.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i know what he's thinking lol.... he looked all over my expy for ideas at show...lol

welcome to the forum too

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
you ever fix that balljoint problem walnuts? instead of SASing this truck, im thinking im just gonna go with something similar to your setup. i just want to fit 38's on this one. gonna have to build brackets for my winch and brush guard. shouldnt be a problem. one of my officers used to be an enlisted welder on subs, and he lives right around the corner, so i think im good on that aspect. plus, they have a sheet metal shop where im stationed so....

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
haven't had a problem... just think the boot ripped from being a cheap rubber... but ball joints are holding up well... I could probably fit up to a 40" tire as long as it wasn't a too crazy treaded tire like a bogger but a AT would fit... but would suck offroading but my 37s or even a 38 wouldn't be a problem at all...

OP
OP
Canadian Expy

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey thanks guys for the welcome .
I would like to get 37's under her ..but for now 35" is what's going on. I dropped all my money at Bloomsburg show ...So to start I've got 3" body and 2" torsion keys and 1 3/4" rear spacers from Daystar. Hopefully for now the 35x12.5x20 Pro Comp X AT will fit there wrapped around 20 x 9 KMC XD Armour wheels in chrome. Also picked up a N_Fab pre runner front bumper going to run 3 Hella 500 on it. As for other things I got a same Edge programmer as Walnuts ...plus the truck already has KN Air intake , gibson headers and true duals. Other things done ,Optima Red Battery, Navigator rear lights, Clear corners up front with a Carriage works Billet grill, Nu Image White with Blue Flame Gauges and Chrome Bezels. The Expy is a 2002 EB all Black with dark Tinted windows, with ugly beige leather. Next thing is a suspension lift. and roof rack with lights.

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
sounds like she is gonna be a looker. cant wait to see that bumper on the expy. been lookin for new bumpers but they always show them on f150s. i wanna see it on an expy! i agree, i hate the interior of mine as well. so i have been blacking mine out. i will take some more current pics of the interior when i get a chance. ive been slacking since i bought those jet ski's!

Tuffy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I would like to see those Navigator rear lights as well. Not a fan of any of the stock Expy lights

OP
OP
Canadian Expy

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'll post some pics when I get back ...going north for awhile ...away from the crazy city!!!!