Noob from FL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crush

Reaction score
Howdy from The (not so right now)Sunshine State

I've had Tahoes and Suburbans up until now

2004 EB Premium 5.4L 4x4, Nav, DVD...really clean

If anyone has a Navteq 4V CD11 (Florida) that they'd sell let me know...didn't come with the cd's

Found it at a STEAL and my wife fell in love with it....and I gotta say....it does ride nice....just needs a little more power...CAI, Tune, Exhaust to come shortly.

New headlight lens and HID should be here this week, '07 LED tails and mirrors soon after that.

Will also be dipping the wheels and doing ball joints this weekend if the weather holds up..

great site you guys/gals have here...will be using it quite a bit!

Let me know what you guys think!

D4CA3402-8E46-4CB1-870E-E0B3910D2B9D_zpswdaeiabb.jpg

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not sure if you knew this or not but the 3rd gen tails use a different size reverse bulb and socket than we have on the 2nd gens. 07+ tails are still very doable with a little modification to the reverse lights but just so you didn't order them and then find out when you go to install them that they're different. If you already knew that then disregard this post lol.

Oh and be sure to post some pics when you get the new headlights and tails installed.

OP
OP
C

Crush

Reaction score
Not sure if you knew this or not but the 3rd gen tails use a different size reverse bulb and socket than we have on the 2nd gens. 07+ tails are still very doable with a little modification to the reverse lights but just so you didn't order them and then find out when you go to install them that they're different. If you already knew that then disregard this post lol.

Oh and be sure to post some pics when you get the new headlights and tails installed.

yeah thanks....just going to wire in a 921 socket into the existing reverse light harness

will post more pics once I get it cleaned up and all

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire