P2135 Electronic Throttle Body Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

makuloco2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Throttle body failures on the 5.4L 3v are more common than you think, luckily it will pop a code for the throttle body more often than not helping with diagnosis. Symptoms include start and dies, no start, a really rough idle, surging idle up and down more so in park, poor brake assist due to rpm fluctuation and wrench light on. If you find yourself in this situation I show you how to change the throttle body and reset the pcm to learn the new idle trims.

Ford F150 F250 5.4L 3v Electronic Throttle Body Replacement P2135 - YouTube

Reaction score
Excuse me ,, I have an issue in my car and I was thinking that you might help me ... on my car screen a sentence was appeared saying ' check electronic throttle control ' this appearing for me since two days ago but the O/D is not blinking also it's not on . But today the car seemed to be heavy while I'm accelerating it's just seemed like I'm accelerating while my brakes are ON as the AC conditioner suddenly stopped working . Is there any kind of help you can help me with in this issue by the way my car is Ford Expedition 2005 XLT Thanks lot ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410037153.836012.jpg