Plans have changed, going to lower my Expy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RollinKaos

Reaction score
I have a 2001 XLT that originally I was going to lift and run some 35 to 37's underneath. Well with the addition of a 4wd that is already lifted I am going a different direction.

I have coils all around and have looked at springs and spindles. I am not interested in dropping it super low with air bags a static drop is fine. Any suggestions on which I should do or both? What kind of springs are you guys running?

Thanks for the input.

ryanman1

Reaction score
I too am looking at lowering my 2000 xlt, 2wd with coils. I'm looking at getting the Belltech 930nd kit, 2" drop, but not sure what rims/tires I'd be running. I do want something that isn't going to be too harsh of a ride though, so still open for any suggestions if anyone knows of any good performance or ride quality drop springs/shocks

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
eibach...ground force...there are a few opts for yall with the older years...go to stylintrucks.com and my favorite...EBAY

ydopen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
3/4 drop

2012-11-19_08-54-20_948.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a 2001 XLT that originally I was going to lift and run some 35 to 37's underneath. Well with the addition of a 4wd that is already lifted I am going a different direction.

I have coils all around and have looked at springs and spindles. I am not interested in dropping it super low with air bags a static drop is fine. Any suggestions on which I should do or both? What kind of springs are you guys running?

Thanks for the input.

Come on....,bag it and drag it!!!! :flamingdevil::flamingdevil::flamingdevil: