Please help me pick floor mats....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MostlyHarmless

Reaction score
For those interested in Trunk liners - I use the larger Weathertech that covers the third row of seats when they are folded.

Although it is not designed to use with the third row up, I find that it does fold pretty easily and will sit pretty happily behind the third row when I am using a "smaller trunk" - it's probably not doing the mat any good and I am sure it will break sooner or later, but it's not a biggie and I use it in 5 and 8 seat configurations and never take it out.

If it breaks in 2 years then it will still have done it's job - would rather replace a $150 mat than repair an $80,000 vehicle!!!!

Mark

Edistobob

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Another vote here for the MaxLiners, although I only have a set for the front of my '18 Max Plat. I had the Ford first and second row but got the front MaxLiners because of much better coverage under the accelerator pedal and along the outside edges. They were an excellent fit. I can also vouch for the large WeatherTech for the rear cargo area, which I use with the 3rd row seat folded down.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gnorman