Positive Vibes Only / Expedition Greatness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Plati

Reaction score
Bought first one cuz liked it (99) second one for more room in 3rd row (03) third one (14) for EL & 4 season cross country travel ... interstate, forest roads, camping, ski trips. No other vehicle has the room & comfort for a tall stroke like me. Turned it into an economical 4WD low profile good ground clearance camper. Wind is no problem (Wyoming). To this day people still try to talk me into an RV but not driving an RV through snowy mtn passes, they just don't get it.

Rossue

Reaction score
Was about to say my first Ford, yet actually had a '69 Club Wagon with 302 my Italian friends used for a cross country trip in '74. This one was in Diamonds are Forever.

Love the Expedition- it replaced a '13 Yukon which was capable, just not nearly as comfortable and the power is awesome. 22K so far so good! Expy.jpg

Van.jpg

Last edited:

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, even though it seems like I've done a lot of complaining lately, I really do love driving it. I really do enjoy the ride, the drive, the spaciousness, etc. And a part of me still is proud to have tried to support an American brand.