Power Stop k5577-36 brakes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aspen03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Doing the same tomorrow with high hopes. My Z36 package finally made it yesterday. Can't believe they packed it in a single box that was almost 100lbs.

20200711_013015.jpg

Langer

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I did mine with them a couple weeks ago. Just got home from buying a horse trailer (empty), and did fine. Nothing to really test their mettle, though, thankfully. Hope they work well for you guys.

07navi

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I ship a lot and that's why I always put the tape all the way around both ways or more. I buy 36 large size rolls at a time.

OP
OP
G

grdsman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It doesn’t help that they sent me two right front disks. They don’t open until Monday, so I won’t be finishing this weekend. I had to put the original front left disk back on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

max78

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I went with the powerstop "police" brakes. Marketing aside, i wanted semi-metalic pad. The good ones out perform ceramic even the "carbon" ceramic in every catagory, except wear and dust.

I was only able to get the front installed so far, but its a night and day difference in stopping power. They are dusty though. . .

Im guessing the slot directions on the rotors? If there is a left and right.