Prerunner / Chase Expedition in the making

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thing looks sexy. still needs a h&m kit. ill buy an expedition again and im going with h&m.

TactialMonkey

Full Access Members
Reaction score
this is what im going to do too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! except the front rend im leaving my blue headlights to piss off everyone haahahah no but umm rewarder how are you going to set up the rear end I was thinking of just extending the 4 link and adding a larger coil and shock its pretty simple and wont kill space and the front end its H&M or Dixon Bros.. how did the rear doors turn out I talked to Perry's fab and they said they opened if you modified the latch

RollinKaos

Reaction score
This is freaking SICK! I am kicking around a lot of this for my 01. It must be a 1st gen White Expy thing lol Rewarder, Extin7ion me all the same starting point lol

xtinc7ion

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yup. Just purchased my long travel kit, some king coil overs, my raptor front clip and some odds and ends. Good starting point.

RollinKaos

Reaction score
You got a long travel kit? So freakin jealous! There is one on CL out this way but I dont have the 900 the guy wants for it.

xtinc7ion

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Tonydiv I used your truck in the new logo I made for the forum. The moderators haven't ok'd the posts yet you should check it out!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk