Raptorish grill insert.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i want to do a tube prerunner bar with a skid and light tabs. so i can keep the ones behind the grill and add more to the bumper. with a hidden winch. my neighbors prerunner bronco that pulls 22 up front and about 18 or 20 rear has a winch. who says prerunners cant have winches.

babysilk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Haha as of right now I have 3 of my lights on my bumper in traditional prerunner fashion and as soon as i get my tubular bar made ill ditch the bumper itself but i cant do that yet because ill get a ticket with no bumpers and have nowhere for my lights! but right now im really liking the loook its taking on so im just rolling with it:) ill post pictures probably sat night or sun morn!:roflsquared:

babysilk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
mojave:) were going more for guns but i thought hey ill bring my boat along and play in the sand:waytogo: I can post a picture of my setup now if you want, but im not fabbing my skidplate til saturday so it doesnt look as good right now, actually ill do a before and after!

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thats what i do. or try to do. before and after. haha i like taking these tanks in the dirt. they do very well and just glide over everything. especially over the dunes in glamis.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
why not here? just wondering i dont really care. but yeah this thing as been a few times. but glamis is the only place shes really been "off roading".

babysilk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There just seemed to be more activity over there and I want people opinions. This is kind of the start to my offroading adventures and this is my first car ive been able to take anywhere but the highway! I had an 00 f150 but the 2wd and 28" street tires didnt do soo well! well I take that back it did alright given its setup but with my expy I feel like im driving a bulldozer:D

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There just seemed to be more activity over there and I want people opinions. This is kind of the start to my offroading adventures and this is my first car ive been able to take anywhere but the highway! I had an 00 f150 but the 2wd and 28" street tires didnt do soo well! well I take that back it did alright given its setup but with my expy I feel like im driving a bulldozer:D

same! its great! these things will go anywhere... almost. and do anything... again almost. haha

babysilk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hahaha I almost bought the snow plow attachment and then anything I couldnt do id just move out of the way!hahahha I just posted under general discussion on the other forum!