Ready Lift 3-2 kit installed with CCD suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Diverdown

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hello all! I've been a lurker on this thread for a while, but I found the thread really helpful, so I thought I would post a picture of my wife's ride after the lift install. I installed the Readylift 3/2 on a 2019 Stealth Edition with CCD suspension. On the front struts, we used a spring compressor to allow us to loosen and rotate the top flange 180 degrees to fix the issue regarding the electronic solenoids on the struts, and avoid reinstalling the strut with the solenoids facing out. On the rear we simply swapped the left and right side struts after the lift spacers where installed. Following the OP, we used the iPhone measurement tool and installed the adjustable sensor position arms following his advice. Finally, we used 1.25" BORA wheel spacers (does require trimming the studs, but nothing to be afraid of...) which allowed for a 325/50R22 (roughly 34.5" x 12.8" R22) tire after a little trimming of the fender well. We also trimmed the automatic running boards 3" on each side, although I'm not positive this was necessary at all, and certainly 3" was not, but it looks fine. To trim them, remove them from the truck, use a chop saw to cut, and replace the plastic end cap.

View attachment 34046

Impressive !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
3/2 with CCD. Just had to swap sides. 2019 Limited 18x9 +20, 295/70R18 AT's (Schwab Open Country). Trimmed 3/8" off the front of the running boards and zip tied the front wheel well felt to pull away from the tire as it was close at full lock.

View attachment 34602
The wheels are a nice touch, looks great! That looks so boss that if it were mine I would have a pile of boulders dumped in my driveway to park it on as my garage would be far too coddling for something of this baddasseryness.

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
3/2 with CCD. Just had to swap sides. 2019 Limited 18x9 +20, 295/70R18 AT's (Schwab Open Country). Trimmed 3/8" off the front of the running boards and zip tied the front wheel well felt to pull away from the tire as it was close at full lock.

View attachment 34602

Anyway you can take the time to snap a shot of how much tire, if any stick out past the body? I have 9” +12’s Been lookin for +18’s I like. Never looked at +20’s. Thanks.

Matt Oien

Reaction score
Anyway you can take the time to snap a shot of how much tire, if any stick out past the body? I have 9” +12’s Been lookin for +18’s I like. Never looked at +20’s. Thanks.

It's a little dark, but it's basically flush at the top. I think +12 to +20 is hardly going go be a noticable difference.

20200222_201851.jpg

jdeddy

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I just had the Readylift 3/2 kit installed with the CCD suspension and one of our member's (Miekk) product with adjustable links for the CCD arms. I had a local shop put it together but I am now feeling like the CCD suspension is a little harsher than before. When i compare with Miekk's photos below, they look way off lol. I guess I will try to match up visually to these photos and see what happens!

adjustlink1.jpg

adjustlink2.JPG

Last edited:

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I just had the Readylift 3/2 kit installed with the CCD suspension and one of our member's product with adjustable links for the CCD arms. I had a local shop put it together but I am now feeling like the CCD suspension is a little harsher than before. I know this may be asking a lot, but can someone measure the front and back lengths (ball-to-ball) of the adjustable links for me to compare for those who have them? The local shop had a hard time figuring out how to install these, and so I referred to this original post that seems to have helped them. They essentially switched L-to-R on both Fronts and Back struts to make this work.

Thanks!

From my experience I don’t think the linkage makes a bit of difference. Zero change with or without them as far as ride quality and zero codes. The ride is stiffened up with the lift. The R/L is a spacer lift. No drop down brackets to maintain factory geometry. I don’t think it changed it drastically but it is a firmer ride. If it’s a drastic change maybe check and see they have all the shocks connected and installed properly. The guy you bought the links from should know the length if he’s selling them for the CCD’s.