Really

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alaskanexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
personally something.. anything with that many miles(if they are correct) IMO will not bring much. for those miles its overpriced.

OP
OP
Big Red Monster

Big Red Monster

Full Access Members
Reaction score
id buy it lol, i know thats asking for trouble but i liked his setup

SourMashII

Full Access Members
Reaction score
THink it was only $5495 when it was on our local Craigslist.

Does he even post anymore? I first saw it for sale last fall while he was actively posting/

SourMashII

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Oh snap! I just saw that it is on a lot in Airway heights.. Bet he didn't get a dime over 2k on trade in.. maybe $2500...

Jinkys! Whats the world coming too...

Guess he does still post, maybe it's just on consignment?

Last edited:

Thermo

technical advisor
Reaction score
The big SUVs are not getting much money right at the moment with the cost of gas and the threats of the gas prices jumping really high. Everyone is scaling back. Granted, I had to laugh at the video when they said the truck got 22 MPG on the highway.

I am selling my truck and I am figuring I am going to be lucky to get $5000 for it and it has a lot more modifications than that truck had and I only have 130K miles on it.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
22?! hahaha my friends new truck gets 21 with the 5.0. thats FUNNY! wow. i wish he had parted with some parts before selling it though. like the heads and fogs.

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
The milage is the killer. Most will feel it served its life expectancy.:bawl: Only the hardcore or mechanically inclined would likely express interest.

Last edited:

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i'm not surprised about the low price. I can't even sell our H3.