Rear Sway bar?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MHay

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’ll give it some time and see how they are doing. Thanks

Now to search for a good price for the front and play the waiting game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I ordered my front from Jegs yesterday. They had a $10 off coupon — best deal I could find. No one else seems to accept promos for Hellwig stuff.

bryz_expy

Reaction score
Thank you. I’ll see if I can find the same coupon and may to stack a cashback site in there too! May have to wait for another holiday coupon. [emoji3]

JimW

Reaction score
I've owned many vehicles over the years with aftermarket sway bars so I finally placed the order for the front and rear from Realtruck for $574. I was going to wait until after the Blistein 5100 shock lift but the way things are backordered prompted me to go ahead and order.

My question is what end links are you guys running. Moog?

Gillbrak

Reaction score
I've owned many vehicles over the years with aftermarket sway bars so I finally placed the order for the front and rear from Realtruck for $574. I was going to wait until after the Blistein 5100 shock lift but the way things are backordered prompted me to go ahead and order.

On stock now. I have the Moogs in the garage as backup should the stock ones break.

MHay

Full Access Members
Reaction score

I have Moog for the rear.

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I went with an energy suspension universal kit for the fronts. Really liked that they they had poly bushings top and bottom of each connection. I have another thread out there talking about the small modifications I made to make it work. So far so good, about 500 miles on them.

Squark

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I can't wait for mine to get here. Off topic question, how do you find the ProPride hitch with your RV?

I really like the ProPride. Our travel trailer is 33' and just shy of 8,000lbs loaded, so it's pushing the limits of the Expedition. I started with a Blue Ox SwayPro and it worked pretty well, but with such a large sail behind me I felt 'truck suck' and crosswinds more than I wanted to. The ProPride feels more comfortable and I don't notice trucks or winds as much. It's not perfect, but I think it's as good as I can get without moving to a 3/4 ton truck. There's a big price difference between the Blue Ox and ProPride. I think the ProPride is better, but not 4x better like the price would suggest. However, the extra stability and safety were worth it to me.

JimW

Reaction score
Thanks MHay
I just received this from Realtruck...

We have been informed that an item or items you have ordered have been placed on a national back order by the manufacturer or distributor. If you will reply back to this email and verify your vehicle information, we may be able to provide you a few other options for your vehicle.