Rear Sway bar?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBaganATX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey Deadman,

You ever get your sway bar?
The ******* people at suspension connection sold me the wrong one for my 94 Yukon, and can't get any updates on my order for my Expy rear sway..[emoji2959].

Just thought I would ask..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
D

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They are closed due to the BS virus! They called me before they shut down and asked if I wanted a refund. I told them to just get the SOB built and ship it to me asap. They thought it would be months.... Must be nice to sit on your azz for months because of this....

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They are closed due to the BS virus! They called me before they shut down and asked if I wanted a refund. I told them to just get the SOB built and ship it to me asap. They thought it would be months.... Must be nice to sit on your azz for months because of this....

I'm actually enjoying it. :)

TBaganATX

Full Access Members
Reaction score

TBaganATX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Any update on this? I'm towing f13ab90e6c7f228eaef3b2e0add7d16c.jpg
my boat this am to the shop. Holy shit.. I thought I was going to be sick. I'm tempted to start w a bilstein 5100 swap for the body roll. Good note no sagging w the Sumo Springs.

OP
OP
D

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm not sure if the company is ope or closed now. They were closing down a month or so ago when they called about my order. I told them to get their azz to work as they already had my money. I'm betting its going to be a couple more months before I see it. Every excuse to sit on their azz n not work....

TBaganATX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I will email them today. I know they were in the process of re-fabing the rear design before this BS. That was pretty brutal this am.. 1st time I have ever been car sick.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I will email them today. I know they were in the process of re-fabing the rear design before this BS. That was pretty brutal this am.. 1st time I have ever been car sick.

What difference did the Sumo’s make? Any change in height unloaded?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro