Rumbling noise on turning 2017 exp LTD EL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Langer

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’m looking for a boat with twins right now, twin 5.7 V8’s to be exact. People on the dock are asking me why I’m not happy with my V6 and pointing out I’ll be using double the fuel to feed two V8’s. My answer is and? You live once, do what makes you happy. I’ll be arriving to the dock in a lot more style with two 5.7 Liters chugging away out thru hall exhaust than my V6. Same deal, if we want to run in 4A that’s our business lol. 4A is well worth the safety and added traction for 0.5 MPG at the most and doesn’t wear anything out according to anyone I know. I drive a 20 foot long V8 powered bus that’s 6,000 pounds. I’m not worried about 0.5 MPG, I’d drive an Accord if I was.

I’ve got a single 5.0 in mine, and with the boat troubles I’ve had on the water, I’d love to have another just so I don’t have to rely on anyone in case one engine goes down.

Plati

Reaction score
I would like to have all that money you wasted on parts you wore out and gas in all those miles, also auto 4wd does nothing on wet roads unless you have bald tires and a lead foot. General consensus is that auto wastes 1 MPG. Not to mention the power you robbed yourself of.
You are truly a Tool !! A broken old rusty tool that nobody ever uses but is still laying around in the box getting in the way. You know, that tool that is always getting set aside when looking for useful tools. LOL. Keep on keepin on Dude, never change!! I heard you can find nickles and dimes in coin return's sometimes. You should go on a mission trying to find them and maybe you can put together enough spare change to buy a clue.

Everyone loves it when you repeat yourself incessantly.
YES IT IS, NO IT ISNT, YES IT IS, NO IT ISNT, YES IT IS ... it's like 3rd grade.

Last edited:

07navi

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You are truly a Tool !! A broken old rusty tool that nobody ever uses but is still laying around in the box getting in the way. You know, that tool that is always getting set aside when looking for useful tools. LOL. Keep on keepin on Dude, never change!! I heard you can find nickles and dimes in coin return's sometimes. You should go on a mission trying to find them and maybe you can put together enough spare change to buy a clue.

Everyone loves it when you repeat yourself incessantly.
YES IT IS, NO IT ISNT, YES IT IS, NO IT ISNT, YES IT IS ... it's like 3rd grade.
Once a stickler, always a stickler. Did you see a sticker on your shirt when you were trying to think of a screen name?...............lol

Also; take that poor car out of 4wd auto and give it a break, you don't push an empty wheelbarrow around everywhere do you?..........well maybe you do.

Last edited:

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve got a single 5.0 in mine, and with the boat troubles I’ve had on the water, I’d love to have another just so I don’t have to rely on anyone in case one engine goes down.

That’s my thinking too. I’m looking for a Four Winns Liberator 251, they came from the factory with either one Big Block 7.4 or twin small block 5.7s. The twins have quite a bit more top speed and rev out better than the big block so that’s where my aim is at the moment. My current boat is a Four Winns bow rider with the V6, but it’s got no balls and I can’t crash on it. With the dock parties etc it would be a lot smarter for me to have a V-berth to crash on at night if need be.

Langer

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That’s my thinking too. I’m looking for a Four Winns Liberator 251, they came from the factory with either one Big Block 7.4 or twin small block 5.7s. The twins have quite a bit more top speed and rev out better than the big block so that’s where my aim is at the moment. My current boat is a Four Winns bow rider with the V6, but it’s got no balls and I can’t crash on it. With the dock parties etc it would be a lot smarter for me to have a V-berth to crash on at night if need be.

We had some great times down in southwest Florida overnighting on our 260 Sundancer. Good luck finding a nice one.