searching for 2015/16 front grille

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IGoDwnTwn34

Reaction score
Greetings,

Looking for a good price for the 2015/16 Expedition front upper grille. Doing a small conversion from 2013 model. Ford charges 1600 for it and the part is kind of new to be located in a junk yard. Any assistance is appreciated.

IGoDwnTwn

Flexpedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
When I looked several months ago, there was no aftermarket supplier. So no generic, non OEM part available. The chrome grille used on the the XLT, King Ranch, Limited, and Platinum is part number FL1Z8200EPTM and costs anywhere from $750 to $850. Does not include the Ford emblem, but you can reuse your existing. There is a paint-to-match grille I've seen on SSP/fleet vehicles, but I've yet to find the part number. Given the fact they wanted $750 and up for the chrome, I doubt I'd find any savings in the paint to match model.

I'm not sure what part you are talking about that is $1600?

Parts.com wants $741 here, but they also want $90 to ship:
https://www.parts.com/index.cfm?fus...m=MC07017&Title=-2015-16-chrome-type-2-GRILLE

$850 shipped to your door here on Ebay
Ford 2015 Expedition Grille FL1Z8200EPTM | eBay

See if your local dealer will price match.

OP
OP
IGoDwnTwn34

IGoDwnTwn34

Reaction score
Just to make sure...this is the COMPLETE upper grille? Reason why I asked is that I ordered this from Genuine OEM Ford Parts & Accessories | DanThePartsMan.com . Cost was about the same. But what I received was the very bottom lower grille piece that is located below the bumper. Needless to say, was upset and returned it immediately. Went to a Ford Dealer and they quoted me 1600. Perhaps that was the ENTIRE upper and lower grille pieces. Thanks for the link and the homework. Will put up pics when I am done. BTW. already upped my rims to 2015/16 Limited versions. Tires are 302/45/R22s Nitto 420s. Truck handles like a dream!!

IGO

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
tascafordparts.com has OEM parts for half the price...check their website and call them if u cant find it...I've ordered several parts from them...u get fast shipping with purchase as well