she is for sale! :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
panda24619

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
so really selling it this month! again. $5,000 OBO! shoot me an offer. worst i can say is no. and again all stock. i have the rear spacers, just never found time to put on. surprisingly i got some good mileage the last few fill ups. 11-13 mpg. dont know whats up with that.
but she is going all back to stock tomorrow. just drove from glamis and back towing a trailer with my bike in it and played out there for the past 2 days and did great. NO PROBLEMS! nothing wrong with this. could use minor things. interior light back bulb is out, finish up the bed lining of the interior and exterior pieces, but other than that shes great. again as for the tires idk. i think my dad is taking them so shell need new tires most likley. ill take that into consideration.

again. its $5000 OBO located in San Diego CA.

OP
OP
panda24619

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
BUMP! selling again. buying a new f150. just a great job. selling for $4k. OBO. has 180k miles. nothing wrong with her. shes going with 1 year old tires. 90% spare. jvc deck and kenwood speakers. im keeping the lights, sub and truck horn. again. that is $4,000 for a 1998 XLT with 180k miles. needs nothing. selling right now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goff69