Solid Color Eddie Bauer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moreira72

Reaction score
I was looking at a 2004 Expedition Eddie Bauer for sale. it is fully loaded with navi radio, heated/ac seats, memory seats, sunroof, overhead dvd, power fold rear seats, back up sensors, traction control, 5.4 litre. My concern is that it is a solid color, and not the two-tone found on EB models. Was there a special edition EB in a solid color? Even the front grill is the same color as the truck. Here are some pictures. Seller says its an EB not a Limited model.

Thanks in advance foe any help.

IMG_5603.JPG

IMG_5601.JPG

IMG_5600.JPG

Last edited:

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was looking at a 2004 Expedition Eddie Bauer for sale. it is fully loaded with navi radio, heated/ac seats, memory seats, sunroof, overhead dvd, power fold rear seats, back up sensors, traction control, 5.4 litre. My concern is that it is a solid color, and not the two-tone found on EB models. Was there a special edition EB in a solid color? Even the front grill is the same color as the truck. Here are some pictures. Seller says its an EB not a Limited model.

View attachment 11755

View attachment 11756

View attachment 11758

Luckily it looks like they did a good job but it appears to have been repainted... This full red color was not available on an 04 EB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

View attachment 11755

View attachment 11756

View attachment 11758

Looks like it also has the headlights of a Limited so I'd check the door sticker and be sure it's an Eddie before anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
M

moreira72

Reaction score
Go to ford etis and enter the vin number You will get a read out of the expy as built

New to the site. What is Ford ETIS?

Also did EB's have AC/Heated Seats in 2004? This is the only one I have found that has them. Thanks

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ford ETIS is
the Online Technical Information and Services website from Ford.

FordEtis provides fast, online access to everything you need to know about servicing and repairing Ford vehicles.

2004XLT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There was no limited trim in 04, definitely looks painted.

xfiles67

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If the paint job is solid I wouldn't worry about it, from the pics it looks good, and that red looks really good on the Expo.