Stacked lift spacers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you can find a machine shop and can show them what you are looking for, they could cut you any height you want. Might be a little more than just buying the spacers, but still would be fairly cheap. And as long as they aren't installing them, they should have no issue making them as far as liability and what not

OP
OP
Mediamonkey11

Mediamonkey11

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ok, how do people achieve more than 2" of lift in the rear without custom making spacers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otters07

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Could you not modify one made for an F150? I know they make everything from 1"-3.5" leveling kits for those.

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not sure you can get Fabtech springs but there are coil spring manufactures that you can get custom coils from

AggieExpo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was under the impression that stacking spacers was a very bad idea. And that if you go more than the 3 inch max you should do a full suspension lift at that time. that lifting that much is going to put a lot o strain on your tie rods and ball joints causing them to prematurely fail.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goff69