swap tires anyone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

haviland

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sounds crazy but here's the deal- last February I bought a new '17 Expy Limited with 42 miles on it. It now has 4,741 miles on the clock. I didn't notice it at the time but it has Hankook Dynapro A7m (275/55R20 113T) tires on it. These tires, as you can see in the pics have a fairly aggressive tread.

I live on Cape Cod and there is usually very little snow. Therefore, if someone lives in an area that has more snow and has regular street tires with roughly the same mileage, we could swap. You would get much better traction in the snow and I would hopefully get better mileage- although this vehicle at around 18.5mpg gets MUCH better mileage than my 2011 Expy.

If you live somewhere in New England and would benefit from this we could meet halfway and exchange tires. I have a 7,000# floor jack and we could do it ourselves or pay a garage.

Anyone interested?

Peter (802) 345-6529

fordexpylvr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I got a question, I am purchasing a 17 used with 18in tires. can I change to 20in without any issues? I love the black wheels that I see on some of them too