SYNC 3 - which version are you at?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeka

Reaction score
Wondering which version of Sync 3 are you running at?

I have SYNC 3, Version 3.0, Build 17276 - having some issues with it (massaging seats glitches, Send to Vehicle new destination from FordPass app not working, etc). Tried to download updates from owner.ford.com but it shows that no updates are available for me... WiFi update cannot find anything or not working at all - I cannot say for sure, but it's not working either.
Searched online, F-150 and Rangers guys have versions 3.3 and way higher Build numbers...

Is it just me or all Expedition owners stuck with older version? Thx.

Uturn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mine is Sync version 3.0 build 18093. Just updated last week. Ford Pass is working, along with everything else so far. I do not use automatic updates. Mine was updated through the USB port. I know the updates are vehicle specific so the serial number has to be correct.

OP
OP
Jeka

Jeka

Reaction score
Mine is Sync version 3.0 build 18093. Just updated last week. Ford Pass is working, along with everything else so far. I do not use automatic updates. Mine was updated through the USB port. I know the updates are vehicle specific so the serial number has to be correct.
That's good to know. Thanks for the reply. I guess, I'll go ahead and reset my unit... if that doesn't help will go to see a dealer to fix my massaging/lumbar support buttons which are not working at the moment...

TXFRDOwner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
amazed !

no big deal but would you happen to know the APIM part number ?