Tar on the tan running boards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alaskanexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yeah turtle wax has some green bottled "tar and bug" remover that works awesomely! thats what i use on all my trucks and clients cars/trucks.

Racenut

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Belive it or not I use SCRUBBING BUBBLES bathroom cleaner. Works great on running boards and the front valance to get the bug guts off.

Where it really shines thou is getting thru brake dust! Spray it on then recoat, then use a stiff brisled brush and rinse. Everything comes off and your tires look almost brand new (gives em back that nice natural rubber look). It is hard to keep tires looking good down here since it never fails as soon as you use tire shine a dam dust storm will kick up!

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I hated that when i was in el paso! Id leave the car wash and my truck would be like oh shit tires look good, i'd get back to my place and my truck would be like awe shit tires are dusty! Tire shine = brown tires in less than 10 minutes, not to mention when your at a red light you can hear the sand hitting your truck. Then id always say im not going to use tire shine, then after i wash it its just impossible not to use tire shine

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmdunham2