The FNG from NOVA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CJ0920

Reaction score
Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself. I've recently purchased a 2007 Expedition about a month ago with all the bells and whistles. I'm located in the northern part of VA.

I got a great deal on the truck, however it does have about 116k miles now since we've been using it to go everywhere. Love this truck already.

photobucket-5098-1348856395575.jpg

Notice the aftermarket wheels. I'm not a huge fan of them at all, but they will do for now. The truck initially had the 20" OEM Chrom Clad wheels when I initially went to look at the truck. During my test drive, I noticed almost everyone was damaged (dented, curb rashed). I was about to walk away and the dealer promised to replace them with brand new tires and rims. However these are missing the TPMS sensors :( And I can't find a fuse to disable the warning.

I've already started to look at things to do. I've recently replaced the Ford emblem with a brand new one due to how faded the original one was. Also ordered Weathertech Floor Liners for the entire truck.

photobucket-5197-1348856426554.jpg

photobucket-1788-1347994013103.jpg

Anyways, I'll be on the forums just wanted to say hi!

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome to the site...go back to the dealership and tell them u want the TPMS in there...no need to disable...i have them in my 26's...the OEMs too

OP
OP
C

CJ0920

Reaction score
welcome to the site...go back to the dealership and tell them u want the TPMS in there...no need to disable...i have them in my 26's...the OEMs too

I did, but they refuse to do it. This was a shady independent dealer, and I just wanted to be done with the truck. I had to wait almost 3 weeks for them to get the wheels and tires ordered, shipped and installed. I'm also missing the fricken jack and some tools that go along with it, which was there initially and after the wheels were on the tire shop must have taken it. At this point, they are unresponsive to my emails, so I'm just done with them. I just talked to the inspection guy at a local auto shop and he insured me as of currently they can not fail for the light being on.

That said, I need to either find a jack and tool set or just buy a bottle jack and keep it in the back. I do have the lug wrench and the other piece that hooks in to the oem jack with the key, and I could essentially drop the spair with that...

Anyone know where to get one cheap?

00XLT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Nice ride. Try your local junkyard or ebay for the jack.

Last edited: