This forum is great

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shadow114

Reaction score
Just want to say that this is a great forum. I just bought my expedition and it has come in very useful. I just had the door ajar and interior lights thing going on. Well, instead of taking it somewhere, (after opening and closing every door several times) and paying who knows how much for who knows what to be replaced, I thought I would check here. Well, there was like 4 threads about this exact subject. There are a lot of helpful people here and I appreciate all of the knowledge. Anyway, they all said to spray the doors with wd40 and it really worked. Thanks again.

PS: still have the problem about the cd changer not ejecting. See previous thread. Any help is appreciated.

BikeRider

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm sure that there is a reset button somewhere on the changer that will clear all the discs and allow you to eject it. Keep looking for the manual on the sites posted on the other thread and I think it will detail where it is.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PaulMedik