Throttle body spacer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

retrogarage6

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantatio
who's installed a t-body spacer kit??? Worth spending the $50-60? going to add a k&n and perform air box resonator delete, and I have installed these spacers in dodges and tundras for other people but want to know if anyone has put one on the 5.4 and what the results were.

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 54
OP
OP
retrogarage6

retrogarage6

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantatio
yea i mean by laws of physics it seems like a good idea. I've had k&ns and other brand intake setups in other vehicles and I do swear by it, always makes a huge difference. But The spacer is where I'm questioning if the hp/tq gain will be worth the $60 or if i should just spend $100-$200 and go for an e-troller lol

69Hcode

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I got a new one on ebay for $20 bucks I think. Might have made a slight difference at low rpm cruising.

I put one on a 88 F150 5.8 a made a decent difference down low.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no its not worth it...all ur doing is increasing space and space doesnt do anything for performance...it wont increase air ration due to ecu and mass air flow sensor being programmed to allow and meter the air intake...unless u change the ecu and MAF with other upgrades it is useless