Tire Pressure Monitoring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Double checked and the manual does indeed say pressures are sent to the vehicle, so it must be something with the kenwood unit as all of you have been thinking.

4FDC03F8-C620-462C-A64E-02435DD0AFE5.jpeg

OP
OP
marlinpruett

marlinpruett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just checked and my manual has the same description as shown above. I also called Idatalink and they say they can't get numerical pressures from the 2007 Expedition.
Something about starting with 2008 they can on some models.
Guess I am out of luck unless I could some how up grade the TPS system to a later model.
Anyone out there have 2007 giving actual pressures?

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes mine is a 2007, The system warns you well before you are crucially low on pressure though. I wouldn’t worry about it, Seems the info is only seen by the BCM and can’t be accessed remotely by their software. I don’t think new sensors will change access to that data.

I’m curious if a good scanner can access the data.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just checked and my manual has the same description as shown above. I also called Idatalink and they say they can't get numerical pressures from the 2007 Expedition.
Something about starting with 2008 they can on some models.
Guess I am out of luck unless I could some how up grade the TPS system to a later model.
Anyone out there have 2007 giving actual pressures?

Anybody with a 2007 in the Central Virginia area that I can meet and scan? Just curious if the PIDs are the same.