Torsion Bar Questions...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Expeditionary

Full Access Members
Reaction score
oo since im in cali its okay! what ever! haha i just dont have the money for the spacers. but my gf got a job so shes going to get them for me. then i need bigger tires. but yes its when the front sits higher. but you cant really tell on mine since my tires are so small. the bigger the tires the easier it is to see the cali lift.

No offense panda but youve had your tbars cranked with no spacer since before i joined the forum...

Expeditionary

Full Access Members
Reaction score
A torsion twist is the absolute easiest and cheapest modification you can make to one of these trucks, as for the back springs ive swapped mine 5 times. 3 times by my self with no help. The body lift is going to be hell. Ill tell you right now. Its not so much thats its hard its just horribly tedious and time consuming. BUT you can do it, my buddy and I did it with no experience. The total amount of money i used to lift my truck was $250+tax. You really cant beat that kind of value.
And BAX... Get the 3", the 2" doesnt relocate your bumpers which will look bad and you will be doing the exact same amount of work for 1" less lift. It just doesnt make sense

Last edited: