Tran temp display?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kahuna

Reaction score
I have a 2022 Exp max Stealth with the tow package.

I tow quite a bit and would love to have the transmission temp displayed like my old 2020 did on the front screen.

But I don’t see that option now.

Certainly don’t want to try a forescan solution (too early in the life of the car) so wondered if anybody had found a solution?

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It is under the center cluster menu under gauges, but you need to set it every time. It doesn't stay like the previous years.

Not sure if it is s bug, but I don't like it. I really don't care about the turbo psi.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a 2022 Exp max Stealth with the tow package.

I tow quite a bit and would love to have the transmission temp displayed like my old 2020 did on the front screen.

But I don’t see that option now.

Certainly don’t want to try a forescan solution (too early in the life of the car) so wondered if anybody had found a solution?
If you go to settings, and select selectable gauges, and you can swap the gauges between trany temp, oil pressure, or turbo PSI.

OP
OP
Kahuna

Kahuna

Reaction score
Sorry I should have been clearer. I did find that gauge and set it but it doesn’t reflect an actual number just the gauge image. I’d like to know the actual number :(

If I’m stuck with the gauge image at least keep it in place and not have to set at the start of each drive :(

Crazy!

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sorry I should have been clearer. I did find that gauge and set it but it doesn’t reflect an actual number just the gauge image. I’d like to know the actual number :(

If I’m stuck with the gauge image at least keep it in place and not have to set at the start of each drive :(

Crazy!
The number needs to be turned on in ForScan. I have not done it yet because the version of ForScan was not compatible with the 2022 model. I kept getting a 'Security Key' error. I have both the most recent public release as well as the beta release to see which one will work. I've been hoping to play with it but life has been too crazy recently.

OP
OP
Kahuna

Kahuna

Reaction score
If you get it working let me know - I was successful using it on my 2020 for a few options but “spooked” hearing that I might Brick things without having tech support available for Forscan. I understand they are Ukraine based? Good luck!