trans shutter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blwnl36

Full Access Members
Reaction score
When driving and steeping on the accelerator and truck wont Downshift from OD and rpms are below 1k it seem to buck. is this a possible trans issue? could it be the plugs?

rburch

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I would say COP! Check to see if any of them are cracked on the top and replace any that are!

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
I had similar issue with my original "break-in" tune. It would not downshift under load. Drove me crazy!! It was cured as the tune was modified.

Now I understand your situation is completely different. But it does present the possibility that in may indirectly tune related via a misc bad sensor somewhere...either giving inaccurate load readings, speed reading, trans pressure readings.. etc...

Any more details on how it began. Was it progressive in nature or sudden? Did it follow any work recently performed on expy? Does it shift out of overdrive if you manually turn it off? Is it just overdrive or all gears?

OP
OP
B

Blwnl36

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks for all the responses. I changed the cop and plugs and its all gone! Trans is fine. Going in for a service in a week. Thanks again!