Uhaul

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
so i will never ever patron uhaul again in my life they are completely:gr_guns:

we found a couch on craigslist while we were in town and didn't want to drive the 45 min home and then back to get my pickup though well we will just rent a 10' utility trailer single axle blah blah, the long and short of it they won't rent to a explorer, expedition, or f150 WTF really

not real happy :gr_guns::shooter::deal:

and uhaul is:gayflag:

OP
OP
KWT2000

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
for the record sun rental also told me that same thing but they only had large trailers and required a 3/4 ton pick up truck

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
that sucks i got a uhaul trailer last year when i had to pull my moms car. they only wanted me to have the right hitch

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hmmm I just rented a 5x10 enclosed trailer from them earlier this year. I had my buddy call them cause I had work that day, and he told them I drove an Explorer, to which they said no. After I called them back and told them I had an Expy with the HD Towing package, they were happy to rent it to me. Sucks that it didn't work out... Sounds like the desk clerk doesn't know his Ford's too well...

alaskanexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Uhaul can now rent to the 2011-up explorers. never had an issue with my expedition or excursion renting car trailers.

2012-10-25_18-14-59_570.jpg

020-35.jpg

Nathanialson 08

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My brother borrowed my 08 Expy when I still had it and drove it from Utah To Virgina then rented a Uhaul dolly trailer picked up a Mazda car he purchased then drove the Expy towing the car all the way from Virgina back to Utah. no problems renting to him, but I don't see why they wouldn't rent to F150 when they rent F150 trucks to begin with, the whole thing sounds fishy unless the trailer you tried to rent exceeded the tow limit of the vehicle you were using to tow with, i see cars all the time with Uhaul trailers infact I saw a late 90's Toyota corolla the other day towing a Uhaul trailer with 3 Harley bikes on the trailer.

BIGRED03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wonder what that clerk was smoking before you came in?

01yellerCobra

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I remember seeing something about not being allowed to tow with the Explorer the last time I rented a trailer. Guess it's a good thing I was towing with my Mercury Mountaineer.

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk