Update all versions of Ford Sync 3 to the latest Sync 3.4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That’s crazy isn’t it? Why would they essentially lower the functionality for their higher end vehicles?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It has to be a setting somewhere. Just need to find it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well, if anyone figures this out make sure to post!

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
APIM

7D0-01-02 **** xxxx xxxx Brand: 0=Ford, 8=Lincoln, C=Configurable Splash Screen (This is actually for the theme)

APIM

7D0-02-01 xxxx x3xx xxxx Lincoln Black Label start-up screen124024_1__7f0809db504d14a5cdcae6fa716a9114052b145e.jpg

Can you have the black Lincoln theme with out the Lincoln splash screen? I can’t seem to get mine out of the blueish purple theme. Thanks.

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Can you have the black Lincoln theme with out the Lincoln splash screen? I can’t seem to get mine out of the blueish purple theme. Thanks.

Shoot. I forgot one more change. Do these two things.

APIM

7D0-01-02 8*** xxxx xxxx

7D0-03-01 xxxx x3xx xxxx

This should only change the theme to the dark, but keep the Ford boot up splash screen. Your shutdown screen with be a generic Lincoln screen due to changing the theme to Lincoln, obviously.

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Shoot. I forgot one more change. Do these two things.

APIM

7D0-01-02 8*** xxxx xxxx

7D0-03-01 xxxx x3xx xxxx

This should only change the theme to the dark, but keep the Ford boot up splash screen. Your shutdown screen with be a generic Lincoln screen due to changing the theme to Lincoln, obviously.

Any 2020 black label owners out there that actually have the ‘black label’ splash? Mine just says navigator....?

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Let’s put this stuff in a different thread please! We were talking the 3.4 Update. The BL splash screen is independent of the Update.

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Let’s put this stuff in a different thread please! We were talking the 3.4 Update. The BL splash screen is independent of the Update.

Fair.

Ok. Anyone with a black label that updated to 3.4 have their BL screen change to the ‘navigator’ screen?

Anyone experience any changes to their black splash with the 3.4 update?

3.4, 3.4.