Update all versions of Ford Sync 3 to the latest Sync 3.4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnb21

Reaction score
I read in this thread folks are using the 3 USBs method, but when I go to cyanlabs site, they only reference the need for 2 USBs. I am not tech savvy, so just wanted to check in with you guys. Appreciate the help.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I read in this thread folks are using the 3 USBs method, but when I go to cyanlabs site, they only reference the need for 2 USBs. I am not tech savvy, so just wanted to check in with you guys. Appreciate the help.

CyanLabs says 2, because after using the second one, you can wipe it and copy the 19274 files to it, and do that update. If you want to do it all at once, use 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Johnb21

Reaction score
CyanLabs says 2, because after using the second one, you can wipe it and copy the 19274 files to it, and do that update. If you want to do it all at once, use 3.

Thank you Loki. My bad for not reading all the way through the write-up.

Johnb21

Reaction score
Come on man, take the plunge!

Pretty sure I never ran 19200 on mine. I did 19101, then 19274.

I noticed on the cyanlab site, that some folks wanted to go back to 19101 from 19274. Why might one want to do that? btw - I have a 2018 expy with Nav.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I noticed on the cyanlab site, that some folks wanted to go back to 19101 from 19274. Why might one want to do that? btw - I have a 2018 expy with Nav.

In order to use the Format tool and go back to 3.0.

Been running 3.4 for Months and have never considered going back!

Gumby

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Has anyone looked at adding in some the "extras" off the Russian site? Probably not a good idea...lol

OP
OP
A

AAOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Has anyone looked at adding in some the "extras" off the Russian site? Probably not a good idea...lol

All the links, well most (not the mirrors), go directly to the Ford servers.

zoey2015

Reaction score
Upgraded my 3.0 to the latest 3.4 successfully today. I have a 2018 Limited with the 302A package

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk