Want a Larger Fuel Tank? Request it...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RussD89

Reaction score
I filled out the form, too. Not a necessity for me, would be a nice to have. But no they haven't responded to me so I'm guessing he hasn't heard anything either..

FlyBry

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ran Transfer Flow 50 gal tanks in several Powerstroke diesels for years.. Great products.

scottdm

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I wouldn't get too excited. If the guys on the Super Duty forums can't get aftermarket companies to bite on a larger midship tank for the gas engines due to the costs of emissions certifications, there is very little chance they would consider it for the Expedition with its much smaller production numbers.

Dannyboy1010

Reaction score
Submitted my request for a larger tank, deleting the spare to opt for carrying it somewhere else. Especially with a larger offroad tire.

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Don't turn these rigs into Pintos! The rear ends on these collapse pretty quickly in a strong rear end accident. That spare helps with a little absorption back there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
r98exp1